What Is Tokenplus?
Discover TokenPlus—the digital platform that enables you to set up everything in a minute and start growing your wealth.
Tokenplus is an efficient cross-exchange automatic arbitrage tool designed for digital asset holders. It provides automatic hedging transactions, strategy analysis, market monitoring, strategy recommendation, strategy optimization, and other services. Besides, it is fully automatic 24-hours a day, and seven days a week. Tokenplus is a fighter in the digital currency automatic hedging industry. It is far ahead of its competitors in terms of performance and final return.
The following are the platform features to watch:
- No software download or overturning the wall because the local computer can run.
- No server configuration—after a successful registration, the system automatically configures the server and this eliminates the cost and configuration troubles that usually arise after purchasing the server.
- Strong automatic hedging ability—the system not only provides bilateral arbitrage strategy but also triangular arbitrage to improve arbitrage opportunities.
- Built-in wind control—this can effectively control trading slippage. When some exchanges become abnormal, users can avoid losses arising from trading on such websites through the risk control mechanism. This is possible by adopting the “dimension reduction” mechanism used by many domestic exchanges. Safety testing service also ensures the safety of the operating environment.
- The platform comes with rich statistical reports, asset distribution, profit analysis, and other functions to help users find high-profit websites and currencies.
How To Register With Tokenplus
Registration on TokenPlus happens through the following steps:
- Open the official website
- Fill in the common mailbox and verification code
- Proceed to e-mail activation account
- Set password
- Registration successful
What Is Arbitrage?
In any market situation, there must be arbitrage opportunities. In economic and financial circles, arbitrage refers to the process of utilizing a price difference between two or more markets at the same time. You can buy a commodity at a cheaper price in one market and sell it for a higher value at another market. The process often consists of a set of transactions that correspond to each other, but in the opposite directions leaving the trader with a profit.
From academic perspective, an arbitrage is a transaction that involves no negative cash flow at any state, or a positive cash flow in at least one state.
From a common, everyday usage, arbitrage refers to statistical arbitrage (the probability which the transaction is profitable is greater than the probability of loss). There are always risks in arbitrage, some minor such as fluctuation of the transaction price decreasing profit margins, some major such as devaluation of a currency, and the sharp change of the economic fundamentals, which cause the law of one price, does not apply.
- Trusted trading: It’s the fastest, most efficient quantitative trading system, based on Linux.
- User-friendly: You can register and start to arbitrage immediately—the system helps you set up everything else.
- Secure and reliable: Enjoy your individual server, IP, and 4 layers of encryption to guard your private key.
- High-speed global network: Seize every opportunity on our global network with nodes around the world.
- Supporting major exchanges: Currently, it supports twenty major exchanges and more than five hundred coins.
- New user bonus: 20,000 USDT quota for FREE; refill as you need and multiple discounts available.